The ISPGAYA Higher Technician course in Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency provides markedly practical and experimental training, based on the theoretical knowledge required for professional practice.
Technicians in Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency assist in the design, installation, operation, repair, management and maintenance of systems that operate with renewable energies, promoting good environmental practices and the publicising of the best techniques and procedures with a view to the rational use of energy.
They will be prepared to learn and use techniques and tools within the scope of Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency, current and future. This versatility makes them especially valid in organisations where an entrepreneurial spirit and permanent innovation are required. They will also be able to take technical responsibility tasks that contribute to energy sustainability.
- Assist in the assembly and maintenance of electrical installations;
- Collaborate in the design, execution and operation of electrical installations;
- Design, conceive and collaborate in the installation of renewable energy systems;
- Develop production lines for equipment/components of renewable energy systems;
- Develop studies to identify opportunities for rationalising energy consumption;
- Develop technical and parametric drawings, regulations and other technical documentation;
- Develop, integrate and implement intelligent solutions in the rationalisation of energy resources;
- Perform technical-commercial duties in companies that supply renewable energy equipment.
- Plan and implement technical solutions for energy systems that comply with current legislation;
- Provide technical assistance in carrying out energy audits and propose action plans for energy efficiency;
- Provide technical assistance in the implementation and maintenance of renewable energy systems and associated electrical equipment;