Become a highly qualified professional
The candidate must be a holder of a Brazilian high school course, and have passed the National High School Exam (ENEM), held in the calendar year or in the three calendar years prior to the application, provided that the candidate has obtained a classification of not less than 500 points, determined by weighting the classifications in the areas of knowledge by the following formula:
ENEM areas of knowledge:
|Portuguese Scale||ENEM Scale (Brazil)|
|Course||ENEM knowledge areas|
|Accounting||Languages, Codes and its Technologies (50%)+ Mathematics and its Technologies (50%)|
|Eng. Electronics and Automation||Languages, Codes and its Technologies (20%)+ Natural Sciences and its Technologies (40%)+ Mathematics and its Technologies (40%)|
|Eng. Computing||Languages, Codes and its Technologies (50%)+ Mathematics and its Technologies (50%)|
|Eng. mechanics||Languages, Codes and its Technologies (20%)+ Natural Sciences and its Technologies (40%)+ Mathematics and its Technologies (40%)|
|Management||Languages, Codes and its Technologies (50%)+ Mathematics and its Technologies (50%)|
|Tourism and Sustainable Business||Languages, Codes and their Technologies and Writing (50%) + Human Sciences and their Technologies (50%)|
Application and Serialization
- The application is submitted through the electronic platform
The documentation to be presented is as follows:
- Declaration containing the candidate's identification information, or alternatively a photocopy of the passport or foreign identification card;
- Declaration, under oath of honor, that the candidate does not have Portuguese nationality;
- Document proving the completion of secondary education or a certificate of equivalence to Portuguese secondary education issued by a competent national entity (it is necessary to attach a document proving the school transcript), and validated with the affixing of the Hague Apostille by the competent State authority;
- Document proving approval in the entrance exams of the National High School Exam (ENEM), validated with the affixing of the Hague Apostille by the competent authority of the State;
- The application will only acquire validity and effectiveness after the correct presentation of all the necessary elements and documents and the payment of the application, until the end of the deadline set for submission of the same;
- Candidates for each course are ranked in ascending order of final classification;
- The application is valid only for the year in which it takes place.
- Placed candidates must register and enroll in the courses to which they were admitted within the deadlines and conditions determined for this purpose by the President of ISPGAYA;
- All rules contained in this regulation that give rise to doubts, or situations that are omitted, must be clarified by the ISPGAYA Board, after hearing the competent bodies, based on the statutory provisions of ISPGAYA, the legal provisions in force and the general principles set out.
Very practical teaching and guaranteed internship
International students are admitted to the competition who, cumulatively: Have an academic qualification located at the level of secondary education.
Note: It is not necessary to take the ENEM.
Always be one step ahead
To apply for a master's degree it is necessary to hold a foreign higher academic degree equivalent to the 1st cycle of Portuguese higher education.