The ISPGAYA Higher Technician course in Computer Networks and Systems provides markedly practical and experimental training, based on the theoretical knowledge required for professional practice.
Its aim is to train professionals in the field of information and communication technologies, with the skills required for professional practice in the field of IT, who must be able to direct projects, communicate clearly and effectively, work in multidisciplinary teams, adapt to changes and learn autonomously throughout life. These professionals will be qualified with broad and solid training that prepares them to direct and carry out all the tasks of the life cycle of networks and computer systems, oriented to the direct monitoring of their conception and design, development, production, quality, maintenance and administration.
The graduates in Computer Networks and Systems develop their activities autonomously, capable of adapting to different professional challenges, applying their scientific knowledge and the methods and techniques specific to their specialty. This versatility makes them especially valid in organisations where an entrepreneurial spirit and permanent innovation are required, taking tasks of technical responsibility, contributing to the management of information and knowledge.
- Development and management of web content and institutional websites;
- Implement group policies, manage users and computers centrally;
- Install and configure communication networks, in terms of cabling infrastructure, operating system, equipment and services, using the appropriate procedures, in order to ensure their correct functioning;
- Install, configure and administer electronic mail (email) platforms and web services;
- Make plans for installation and maintenance of equipment;
- Manage and maintain communication networks, systems, services and servers, in a safe, efficient and reliable way, with the aim of optimising their operation;
- Plan and design communication networks, according to the organisation’s needs and reflecting concerns about ergonomics and safety;
- Plan, install, configure, administer and support a structured database system;
- Take part in the design of a safe working environment for corporate networks;